How do I book my stay?
It’s easy - simply click on the “Reserve” tab and fill out the form with your desired dates & vacation spot.
2) Do you accommodate large groups?
Yes! The Eagle’s Nest accommodates up to 10 guests and The Lodge accommodates up to 14 guest. These cabins are located next to each other so book both to accommodate your party of 24 or more!
3) Are there any discounts for long-term stays?
Yes, we are sometimes able to offer a discount for long-term rentals. Please send us a message if you are interested in a long-term stay to discuss options.
4) Are the cabins available to rent year-round?
Yes! All our properties are equipped with central air conditioning and heating making them the perfect getaway year-round!
1) Do we need to bring our own towels/linens?
No! All properties are stocked with bed linens, towels, wash clothes, and dish towels.
2) Is the kitchen fully stocked?
Yes! Each property’s kitchen is fully equipped with all of the things you would need for cooking including dishes, cookware, and utensils. You will need to bring your own food.
3) Is there a grill?
Eagle’s Nest Grill - Charcoal*
River’s Edge Retreat lower level - Charcoal*
River’s Edge Retreat upper level - Gas
*Please note charcoal is not provided, feel free to use any charcoal that may still be there.
1) How far is the Eagle’s Nest & Lodge to downtown Decorah?
Both cabins are situated approximately 15 miles from Decorah.
2) How far is the River’s Edge Retreat from downtown Lansing?
The River’s Edge Retreat is approximately 1 mile from downtown Lansing.
River’s Edge Retreat:
1) Is there a place to keep my boat during my stay?
Yes! There is a dock slip available to rent during your stay for $25/night. Please send a message to see if the slip is available.
2) Is there room to park my vehicle & boat trailer?
The parking at the house is very limited so we ask you limit the number of vehicles to one and park your trailer elsewhere. Please let me know if you need recommendations on where to park.